Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 Goals

Although I don't make New Year's Resolutions, I thought I would set a few goals down in writing:

1. Not to go to races that cost so much between fees and travel that I could have fed a hungry family for a month.
2. Do more fun stuff and just enjoy running through the woods.
3. Allow more time for the basics (crunches, pushups, lunges, etc)
4. Drag the darn tire up the mountain.
5. Spend more time in the gym : (
6. Do more speedwork, even when training for a 100.

Some specifics for the next few months:
1. Nantahala Fria 100
2. Crowders Mountain (?)
3. Burningtown 100K fun run
4. SCAR in under 24 when I-40 reopens
5. finish all 900 miles of trails in the Smokies (over halfway done)
6. A double ALTAR in warmer weather
7. An adventure race with Tony

No comments: